Re: new smaller installers to test

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: new smaller installers to test
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:59:02 +0000

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 01:52:01PM -0800, Patrick McCarty wrote:
> *** Warning: GenericResourceDir doesn't point to a valid resource directory.
>                the -sGenericResourceDir=... option can be used to set this.
>
> WARNING: /Unicode /Decoding resource is not accessible but it is
> useful for generating ToUnicode CMap.

Hmm.  I'm specifically stripping the /Decoding dir, so that makes
sense.  I don't see any /Unicode dir, but I _do_ see a /CMap dir
(which also gets stripped).

*shrug*

If somebody reports a new problem with 2.13.13 or later, we could
look at keeping the /Unicode and /CMap dirs (and also setting up
that GenericResourceDir thing).