Re: renaming "vertical spacing inside systems" props

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: renaming "vertical spacing inside systems" props
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 12:18:44 -0700 (PDT)

James wrote:
> Unless we really explain this properly in the docs what
> this term actually means, it really does put a lot of
> people off (i.e. me).

There are two rather large doc patches already under
construction (and being discussed) to address this:
http://codereview.appspot.com/2758042/
http://codereview.appspot.com/2642043/

#2642043 is the one related to this particular thread.

If you can't compile the patches yourself (that took me a
while to learn), you can still click on the "View" links (in
the "Side-by-side diffs" column) to see proposed changes to
the documentation source.

Hope this helps.
- Mark