Re: renaming "vertical spacing inside systems" props

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: renaming "vertical spacing inside systems" props
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 01:10:00 +0100

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 12:58 AM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Renaming proposals, round 3:
>>
>> CURRENT NAME       PROPOSED NAME            TD's PREFERENCE
>> ------------       -------------            ---------------
>> next-staff         staff-staff
>> default-next-staff default-staff-staff
>>
>> inter-staff        nonstaff-refstaff        nonstaff-relatedstaff
>> inter-loose-line   nonstaff-nonstaff
>> non-affinity       nonstaff-oppstaff nonstaff-unrelatedstaff
>>
>> between-staff      within-group-staff-staff withingroup-staff-staff
>> after-last-staff   group-staff              staffgroup-staff

IMO that's the best proposal I've seen so far.

So, I don't know what this "TD" stands for (Tropical Depression?
Treasury Department?), but it has my vote :-)

Cheers,
Valentin.

(By the way, I can't help but notice that "TD's" almost looks like
"Ts'o" -- have you ever thought that there may be a Linux developer
within you? :-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Ts%27o