Re: music function to be included somewhere in scm/*

From: Knut Petersen
Subject: Re: music function to be included somewhere in scm/*
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 19:13:46 +0100

Hi Paul, Alexander et. al!

I need to be very short as a rehearsal is waiting.

I'd advocate to keep minimum-length.
I also need some way to force an extender and to inhibit extender generation.
Forcing an individual extender should overrule a general inhibition of
extenders.
Details can be hidden by some music functions ... but there's not time to
generate
a patch now.

Have a look at the attached ly and the generated pdf ... and comment on the
chosen names and syntax. It should be self-explanatory.

cu,
 Knut