Re: 2.1.7-3!!

From: Ray McKinney
Subject: Re: 2.1.7-3!!
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:05:41 -0800 (PST)

I'm still trying to dig out after a few days away from reading lilypond-user
(and have now switched to digest mode) -- sorry for the delay in response.

It seems like something is wrong with my Fink installation. After switching to
show unstable packages, I can't get the latest updates. I have a feeling that
my lack of gcc 3.3 is to blame, but I'm upgrading to Panther soon, so I'm
putting this on the back burner for now. After the OS upgrade, I'll try again.
Thank you for alerting me to the fact that updates are indeed happening. And
they're happening quickly, too! Thank you Matthias (and other
maintainers/packagers)!

Ray