Re: lilypond-book and pdf output

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond-book and pdf output
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 03:48:59 -0700

Graeme McKinstry wrote:
I have got the exec part to work, but I can't get the path name to be global. I think the manual is
for bash.

It is indeed; bash is standard in OSX 10.3 and 10.4.  Why change it?

setenv PATH "~/bin:$PATH"

but I am not an expert and so I do not know if this
is the right syntax for tcsh or if I should be editing
the .profile at all.

I've never used tsch, but if you look at the man page or google for tsch help pages, it should be fairly easy to find the solution. (I recommend searching for "tsch path", without the quotes)

Cheers,
- Graham