Re: enharmonic transposition of key signatures?

From: Shevek
Subject: Re: enharmonic transposition of key signatures?
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 01:06:39 -0800 (PST)

David Kastrup wrote:

> global = #(define-music-function (parser location key2) (ly:music?)
>   #{ \key c \major s1*2 $key2 s1*2 #})
>
>> \score {
>>   \new Staff { \transposition bf \transpose bf c' << \global \music >>
>>   }
>
> ... \global \key b \major ...
>
>> \score {
>>   \new Staff << \global \music >>
>
> ... \global \key ces \major ...
>
> You can also work with \pushToTag to get your information in there.
> Except that it might not be available in 2.14.2 yet.

The music function approach is quite clever and solves my problem nicely. I
think I'll probably use something similar. Thanks!

Alas, there are several features of the development version that would be
useful for me, but my files refuse to compile with 2.15. It's faster for me
to figure out workarounds in 2.14 than to figure out what's going on with
2.15. Hopefully whatever is causing my compile problems will get sorted out
in a future version of 2.15 or 2.16.