Re: Denemo-feedback

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Denemo-feedback
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 10:48:12 +0000

On Thu, 2013-12-05 at 11:21 +0100, Urs Liska wrote:
> Am 05.12.2013 10:48, schrieb Richard Shann:
> > I guess you mean the list of durations and the algorithm to choose
> > between them?
>
> I think he simply wants to choose from different quantization values
> before playing.

Yes, you would do that by changing the list of durations and hence what
they are assigned to. As David points out in this thread, more
sophisticated approaches would be needed to get something useful. I am
very happy to provide the interface but don't expect to be working on
the algorithm any time soon.

Richard