Re: cadenza_and_accidentals-take2

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: cadenza_and_accidentals-take2
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 21:23:40 +1100

Well, you have a C natural in the group of 32s, and then in the last bar a C#, so generally engravers will put a sharp to revert the previous natural and let the performer know we are back to normal (cadenza or not). That’s how I learned music (I think!).

Also, when putting manual beaming, you have ‘-[‘ and ‘-]’ but you only need the square brackets. It does not mess anything up but it is a lot of extra typing.

Andrew