Re: Left-handed fretboard?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Left-handed fretboard?
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 21:54:11 +0100

> Hi all,
>
> In the more recent developer versions, threre's a surprisingly simple way to
> reverse the order of strings:
> just set the string-distance to #-1. ;)

Well, ...

commit 3ea80e17452cb1e99aa4b7ff77b0ae2f5293b50d
Author: Thomas Morley <address@hidden>
Date:   Sat Dec 31 12:33:24 2016 +0000

    Let the distance of strings and frets in fret-diagrams be settable

    Issue 5025

    - Two new sub-properties of fret-diagram-details are introduced:
      fret-distance and string-distance
    - regtest fret-diagrams-size.ly is extended
    - entry in changes.tely

lol

So far my simple testings for stencil-dimensions with negative
string-distance (applying box-markup or box-stencil) showed nothing
suspicious.

Should we document it as is or introduce a details.subproperty setting
string-distance negative?

Cheers,
  Harm