lmi

Re: [lmi] Group quotes, part deux

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Group quotes, part deux
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 00:03:53 +0200

 Hello again,

 I've uploaded the commits implementing the changes discussed in this
thread to https://github.com/vadz/lmi/pull/28. As usual, I've tested them
not only with my usual builds (MSVC one under MSW and autotools under
Linux), but also with the lmi official makefiles under MSW and everything
seems to work correctly in all cases.

 The only questionable decision in these commits I see is my decision to
treat columns with empty headers as being hidden instead of adding a
separate method and storing a separate flag for this, see
https://github.com/vadz/lmi/pull/28/commits/9468c65ee1e633e9c5fd485201801882a6ccdd49#diff-ab106eaa3b0ac9cba4cd8800f1043749R57
I think this is justified because things are simpler like this, but if you
find this too confusing, I could add a separate hide_column() method to
wx_table_generator instead.

 Please let me know if you'd like me to do this or would like to propose
any other changes.

 Thanks in advance,
VZ