Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] PATCH: support for fftw id3lib libsamplerate

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] PATCH: support for fftw id3lib libsamplerate liblo portaudio aubio
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 03:26:23 +1100

> Thanks. I add some missing headers to the *.patch files and
> included your contribution:
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/d9988484c1f9

aubio seems to require autoconf:

define $(PKG)_BUILD
    cd '$(1)' && autoconf && ./configure \
        --host='$(TARGET)' \

I'm leaning towards the idea of building these natively as part of a
'base' build system (compiler + bin/code utils), so that we know
they're available if needed. To me it seems simpler (conceptually at
least) than generating and distributing patches; but then again, until
today, I hadn't seen autoconf version warnings.

Tony