Re: [Mldonkey-users] pango-20021128b

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] pango-20021128b
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 19:55:44 +0100

hi Ariel Chylde,

am Donnerstag, 28. November 2002 um 19:45 schriebst du:

AC> just noticed, this might be a bit hasty (donkey running 100 mins) but I am
AC> getting absolutely NO requests (and no bytes uploaded) on full files I
share
AC> (that are located in the share folder).
AC> The partial files I am currently downloading are shared, I get lots of
AC> request for those and all available upload bandwidth is used.
AC> Can anyone confirm or disprove this?

This could be in conjunction with the patch hiding chunks beeing
uploaded.

It's included in pango's patch. :-(

For me, it's the same. All my files in the incoming/-Folder don't even
appear in "upstats" with 0/0. They're not there.
Same after 'reshare'.

-roland