Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: pango-20021128b

From: Thomas de Grenier de Latour
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: pango-20021128b
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 04:45:08 +0100

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 21:29:45 +0100
Sven Hartge <address@hidden> wrote:

> Roland Arendes <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > This could be in conjunction with the patch hiding chunks beeing
> > uploaded.
>
> Yup, I can reproduce this.

I can't. The patch is applied, and I have upload at maximal rate, on
files from a shared directory. Could you please try again with some
debug infos ? In the 17_hide_chunks_being_uploaded.patch files, replace:

+(*     if !nhidden > 0 then begin
+         Printf.printf "%d chunks hidden" !nhidden;
+         print_newline (); *)

with:

+       if !nhidden > 0 then begin
+         Printf.printf "%s: %d chunks hidden" (file_best_name file) !nhidden;
+         print_newline ();

Then, I see two possibilities:
 - you don't have request on your shared files, and I don't see where it
comes from, but I don't think it comes from the patch.
 - you have requests but hide all your chunks, and I don't see where it
comes from neither, but it's probably from the patch.

Here, I have 1 or 2 chunks hidden by request (downloading or shared
file). (Keep in mind the total number of hidden chunks at a same time,
for all your files, should be smaller than max_upload_slots value.)

-- Thomas.