[Mldonkey-users] Re: pango-20021128b

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: pango-20021128b
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:14:28 +0100

"Roland Arendes" <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> I can't. The patch is applied, and I have upload at maximal rate, on
>>> files from a shared directory. Could you please try again with some
>>> debug infos ?

>> Ok, I increased my upload_slots to 10, and voila:
>> [P-A]Nadesico - Episode 06.avi: 6 chunks hidden  <-- file in download
>> Nadesico - 05.avi: 1 chunks hidden               <-- file in share
>> Strange enough, it seems to work today. Humm?!

> It seems to be fixed with 20021129. The same for the unconnectable
> web-client port in 20021128a.

Yup.

> Downloadrates are better than before.

Yup. As far as I can tell with my limited bandwidth here.

> But most of the running mldonkeys are still older than
> 2.00+2_new_network_signature.

Yes, I am afraid.

> We need a new official release, only a small part of the users are
> actually reading this list (which is VERY helpful the last days).

We absolutely need a new release, so we can safely force users of older
clients to switch.

Maybe the eMule-Coders could include a ban on the old version after the
new release is out.

There should also be an announcement on the webpages (and in forums)
telling users about the new release and why to use it.

S°

--
Letzte Worte eines Astronauten: Nein, nein, meine Luft reicht noch
'ne Viertelstunde.