Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: pango-20021128b

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: pango-20021128b
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 13:43:19 +0100 (CET)

Hi

>>> Yup, I can reproduce this.
>> I can't. The patch is applied, and I have upload at maximal rate, on
>> files from a shared directory. Could you please try again with some
>> debug infos ?
> Ok, I increased my upload_slots to 10, and voila:
> [P-A]Nadesico - Episode 06.avi: 6 chunks hidden  <-- file in download
> Nadesico - 05.avi: 1 chunks hidden               <-- file in share
> Strange enough, it seems to work today. Humm?!

It seems to be fixed with 20021129. The same for the unconnectable
web-client port in 20021128a.

Downloadrates are better than before.

But most of the running mldonkeys are still older than
2.00+2_new_network_signature.

We need a new official release, only a small part of the users are
actually reading this list (which is VERY helpful the last days).

Roland