[Mldonkey-users] Re: Re: Sha1 implementation benchmark

From: spiralvoice
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Re: Sha1 implementation benchmark
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 01:11:15 +0100

On Do 05 Feb 2004 12:41:35a Fortin Denis wrote:

> you can copy these files from linux. I don't know if it will work.

Hi,

it worked!
I Had to copy some files from Debian but I did not change anything:-)

First tests show that the new method works good here. Now I can scan
some bigger files which are sitting on NTFS...

I put the Windows version of sha1bench.exe on my homepage so other
users can test it as well: http://www.8ung.at/spiralvoice/

Greetings, spiralvoice