Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Build errors with VC8

From: Patrick Georgi
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Build errors with VC8
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 09:03:13 +0200

Anthony Williams schrieb:
 Attached is the output of mtn diff on my workspace.
This patch also helps with join_words<> issues on sunpro. Thank you!
I still have some other issues on runtime, but I don't think they're related to this change.

So in my opinion, this patch (or a similar one) should really be committed, but I'm not sure if it's actually the right fix for the problem as I don't know enough about the template magic it changes.

Regards,
Patrick Georgi