Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Build errors with VC8

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Build errors with VC8
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:51:51 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:26:44 +0200 (CEST), Richard
Levitte <address@hidden> said:

richard> In message <address@hidden> on Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:23:23 +0200 (CEST),
Richard Levitte <address@hidden> said:
richard>
richard> richard> In message <address@hidden> on Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:49:39
+0100, Anthony Williams <address@hidden> said:
richard> richard>
richard> richard> anthony_w.geo> Attached is the output of mtn diff on my
workspace.
richard> richard>
richard> richard> Good, I'll try it on my systems and go from there.  It's
promising,
richard> richard> since it seems to fix Solaris problems as well...
richard>
richard> Hmm, the patch didn't apply very well at all to the current head, so
richard> I'd like to know what base revision you worked on.

Never mind, it was easier to fix than I thought...

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis