Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Web service metrics: interface granularit

From: Antoon Goderis
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Web service metrics: interface granularity and service composition
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:21:56 +0100 (BST)

Hi Michael,

This may be something :

On the Definition of Service Granularity and Its Architectural Impact
http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-69534-9_29

I'm on Raf's thesis defense committee ; if you want more info let me know.

Wrt getting data on service granularity, I know this guy :

http://www.win.ua.ac.be/~jvgeet/

is running experiments using traffic data between +/- 1000 components of
the mainframe of a large bank. I don't know if you need your services to
be autonomous and heterogeneous...

Groetjes,

Antoon