Re: [Biocatalogue-support] [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Web service

From: Michael Parkin
Subject: Re: [Biocatalogue-support] [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Web service
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:56:44 +0200

Hi Jits,

On 20 Jul 2009, at 12:32, Jiten Bhagat wrote:

So the question is: would it be possible to retrieve this data from the BioCatalogue db/repository rather than me having to trawl through the service descriptions manually?

We're working on a REST based API to the BioCatalogue so you can do things like this in the near future.
Hopefully this will be in place within 3 months.

Perfect. If you need a beta tester in the Netherlands, please consider me :)

Thanks,

Michael.