Re: [Biocatalogue-support] [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Web service metric

From: Jiten Bhagat
Subject: Re: [Biocatalogue-support] [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Web service metrics: interface
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:32:30 +0100

Hi Michael,

Michael Parkin wrote:
Hi Franck,

On 17 Jul 2009, at 18:02, Franck Tanoh wrote:

As I pointed out in my previous mail, the BioCatalogue displays the number of operation of each service.

So the question is: would it be possible to retrieve this data from the BioCatalogue db/repository rather than me having to trawl through the service descriptions manually?

We're working on a REST based API to the BioCatalogue so you can do things like this in the near future.

Hopefully this will be in place within 3 months.

Cheers,
Jits

Cheers,

Michael.