Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Web service metrics: interface

From: Michael Parkin
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Web service metrics: interface
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 11:22:51 +0200

Hoi Antoon,

Good to hear from you.

On 18 Jul 2009, at 21:21, Antoon Goderis wrote:

On the Definition of Service Granularity and Its Architectural Impact
http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-69534-9_29

Thanks, I'll give this a read.

Wrt getting data on service granularity, I know this guy :
http://www.win.ua.ac.be/~jvgeet/

is running experiments using traffic data between +/- 1000 components of
the mainframe of a large bank. I don't know if you need your services to
be autonomous and heterogeneous...

I understand from someone else in our group that we're in contact with him, and he has visited Tilburg already!

Thanks,

Michael.