nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Announcement: HowTo for CMF and Localizer

From: Florent Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Announcement: HowTo for CMF and Localizer
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 15:39:49 +0000 (UTC)

> Juan David Ibáñez Palomar wrote:
>
> There's a branch in Localizer (named "branch-zpt-i18n") for these
> purposes. Nothing has been done there yet, but yesterday I added
> Florent Guillaume as developer of the LLEU project, he's interested
> to contribute in this area, as is Jean-Paul Smets and myself. If
> somebody else wants to help just tell me.

As nothing has been committed in that branch yet, I think I'll remove it
and recreate it branching from HEAD, to lose nothing of recent changes.
The old one will be branch-zpt-i18n-old just in case.

(Speaking of branching: when one creates a branch, it's good to have a
branch tag _and_ a non-branch tag at the same point:
  cvs tag -b foo-branch
  cvs tag foo-branch-base
to be able to do diffs easily.)

Otherwise I have a question about the current patching of TAL in
__init__: what's the purpose of inserting del self._stream_write in
several functions? Is it to prevent leaks? Or to trigger something?
Should those fixes be ported to Zope CVS?

On the schedule side of things: Juan David, can you give me 2-3 days to
test that current Localizer plays well with 2.7, before releasing 0.9.1?
It would be a pity to have something that breaks with 2.7.

Thanks,

Florent
+33 1 40 33 79 87  http://nuxeo.com  mailto:address@hidden