Re: Octave on Android

From: c.
Subject: Re: Octave on Android
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 14:52:18 +0200

On 23 Oct 2013, at 14:12, John Swensen <address@hidden> wrote:

> FWIW, despite now being able to build everything from scratch, I have zero
> intentions of undercutting you and publishing a donation-free version.

Agreed, if all required information is provided and it is indeed possible to
build everything from sources
I don't see a problem in asking for donations.

I don't plan to distribute a donation free version any time soon either but I
definitely want to try build
the app myself when I have time, so whatever documentation you'll provide will
be very welcome.

c.