Couple of questions on Savannah account configuration

From: Glenn Golden
Subject: Couple of questions on Savannah account configuration
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 12:34:51 -0700

--
Please excuse the somewhat off-topic queries below, but I got no response to
a ticket I filed with the Savannah top-level support list (#108500) asking the
first one of these questions, so it seemed pointless to file yet another ticket
asking the second question too.  So I'll just ask them here: Hope you don't
mind.

  1. In the account configuration page

        https://savannah.gnu.org/my/admin/change_notifications.php

     there's an option ("Subject Line") to allow the user to specify a custom
     'Subject' line for messages. But it doesn't seem to have any effect on
     messages received from the Octave tracker. I changed it several days ago
     to a custom value, yet all received messages from the Octave tracker
     still have the standard header. And I couldn't find any per-project way
     to do this.

  2. Also regarding Savannah account configuration: Is there a way to
     _temporarily_ disable/enable traffic from the list?  In the account
     configuraiton section, there's a page that seems to address this need

        https://savannah.gnu.org/my/admin/cc.php

     but it also indicates that if you remove yourself from the Cc list, that
     removal is permanent and cannot be undone:

         " Beware: this process cannot be undone, you will be definitely
           removed from carbon-copy lists of any items of the selected groups."

     There's also a set of checkboxes here

        https://savannah.gnu.org/my/admin/change_notifications.php

     but none of them seem to be of the "all messages on/off" variety, and
     even after having tried some of them (out of desperation) they seem to
     have no effect.

TIA,

Glenn