Re: Octave web update

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Octave web update
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 12:57:25 -0500

On Fri, 2015-02-20 at 12:13 -0500, Mike Miller wrote:
> I think it's a great update to the web site, and it would look
> really good if it could be launched at (roughly) the same time as
> the upcoming 4.0 release!

I was thinking of that too. I would like this to happen. With a link
to the Windows download and vague promises that Mac OS X binaries will
be coming "soon". And screenshots. And donation buttons.

> Especially jwe, since I suppose you're the one who updates the web
> site now.

The web site is actually a CVS repo:

    https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=octave

I believe that all of us with Octave membership on Savannah actually
have the ability to edit this repo and hence edit our web pages.

- Jordi G. H.