pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Display of posts by date ?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Display of posts by date ?
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 04:31:48 +0000 (UTC)

John Fitzsimons <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Wed, 24
May 2006 00:03:48 +1000:

> Unfortunately, as I suspected, I cannot install .9x etc. It needs
> G.T.K. 2.8.15. That fails to install on 98SE.

For Linux anyway, there are workarounds that allow GTK+ back as far as
2.4.x to work.  How that applies to 98SE or the effort required to get the
workarounds to work, I don't know.

That said, if you are stuck to GTK+ 2.4, you are lacking an upgrade path
there, and will quite likely at some not-too-distant-point be lacking one
on PAN as well.  9x in general is getting pretty long in the tooth =8^(, but
I'm sure I don't have to tell /you/ that.