pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Display of posts by date ?

From: John Fitzsimons
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Display of posts by date ?
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 12:23:17 +1000

At 11:20 PM 22/05/06 +0000, you wrote:

< snip >

>With 0.9x, as I said, each news server has its own expiry setting,
and
>yes, one of the choices IS not to expire /at/ /all/, so that looks
to be
>what you are interested in.

Yes, just what I wanted.   :-)

>As for date filters there, as I said, I haven't played with them yet
on
>0.9x.  I'll probably get into that stuff (and possibly find some
more bugs
>since I too seem to use PAN in ways others don't) later this week.

I will look at .9x BUT I suspect that it might not work on my 98SE
system. Unfortunately nobody has put any details about that on the
download page so I have no idea.

Even so, I would still be interested in knowing the correct "step by
step"/syntax for the two date filters when you have time to look at
them.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards, John.