pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Checking for makeinfo in configure

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: [pdf-devel] Checking for makeinfo in configure
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:28:51 +0100

Hi all,

I did a fresh checkout of the project today and during the compilation process I got an error when looking for the makeinfo utility. I think the compilation of the documentation should be set to optional when calling configure (--enable-doc=yes or whatever), or, if it's going to be always compiled, at least check the availability of the makeinfo utility with AC_CHECK_PROG. What do you think?

Aleks