pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Re: Checking for makeinfo in configure

From: jemarch
Subject: [pdf-devel] Re: Checking for makeinfo in configure
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:48:05 +0100

   I did a fresh checkout of the project today and during the compilation
   process I got an error when looking for the makeinfo utility. I think the
   compilation of the documentation should be set to optional when calling
   configure (--enable-doc=yes or whatever), or, if it's going to be always
   compiled, at least check the availability of the makeinfo utility with
   AC_CHECK_PROG. What do you think?

Would be good to add the --enable-doc option having =yes as the
default. Additionally we should check for the availability of makeinfo
if the documentation build is enabled.

Can you prepare a patch for this?