RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] The GIF issue

From: Andrew Lovell
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] The GIF issue
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:56:14 -0000

Guys this is starting to get to me, when we were on sf.net everyone was
whining that they were starting to do things a way the "we" did not like,
now we've moved to Savannah and we are whining that they want us to adhere
to some of their principles!

Damn let's be a bit more pragmatic! gnu.org are offering us a service free
of charge but in exchange they want us to follow some of their rules! Ok so
maybe it is going to give us a bit of work SO BLOODY WHAT!

Let's stop whining and get-on with doing what "we" do best: Producing an
Excellent suite of Groupware Applications! and let's forget the politics!
ok?