[Phpgroupware-developers] PHPDocs for head

From: Kai Hofmann
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHPDocs for head
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:02:24 +0200

At the moment I have some spare time, so I will work on some more
phpdocs for the head/0.9.18.

I already send Ceb a patch to make projects compile without errors via
phpdocumentor (will hopefully apear soon in the cvs). The documentation
for projects will be completed by time.

I am planning to work on the following modules (in the following order) in
the
next time:

 1. Skel
 2. phpgroupware
 3. setup
 4. preferences
 5. admin
 6. manual
 7. folders
 8. pbwebmaui
 9. adressbook
10. sync

The plan ist to make these modules all go through phpdocumentor without
errors
and then complete the documentation for developers.
Commits will go directly into head.
If someone don't like that please inform me in the next days.

The phpdoc work on the api has been stopped for known reasons.

Greetings

   PowerStat / Kai Hofmann

--
*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
**  komplexe Mailserver, Groupware, Office: sprechen Sie uns an **