RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHPDocs for head

From: Kai Hofmann
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHPDocs for head
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:43:46 +0200

> If the app is GPL (which it is), then it stays GPL.

Then remove it and write a new one ...

> I can see the commit log.  Who did you ask about running php -l? Did
> someone ask you to run it?  I don't think so.

Did someone ask you to import code with syntax errors? I don't think so.

> When someone can't still to basic and agreed project policy then their
> can't be any trust.

So please tell me where this policy is written down, then I will ask
the new doc maintainer (as soon as there is one) to request a change.
But maybe these policies are in your head only?

> If you won't discuss things with app maintainers, then I will support
> this happening.

Then do so please, because I will always fix php errors, (x)html and
phpdoc errors without asking. Because my policy is to keep these things
100% standard conform - thats a more important policy that will bring
the project forward. Your policy will only block thing.
Also its a request of efficency.

> > P.S.: Please remove me from the bug/patch tracker
> notification list for
> >       documentation, because I am not longer the doc mainatiner.
>
> Don't you still maintain phpdocs?

phpdocs are only a very small part of the general documentation.
Maintainance of existing docs is up to the developer who changed the
impementation of these docs. -> Maybe a new part for the project policies!
In other docs like end-user docs I was never interested. Thats one of the
points why it makes no sense to me to be a core team member.

So also please reassign documentation reports, that are still assigned to
me,
to "none" or to the new doc maintainer, because they are not phpdoc related.
Thanks.

Greetings

    PowerStat