Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHPDocs for head

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHPDocs for head
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:46:16 +1000

Hi Kai,

I meant to reply to this earlier, been rather busy.

On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 12:02 +0200, Kai Hofmann wrote:
> At the moment I have some spare time, so I will work on some more
> phpdocs for the head/0.9.18.
>
> I already send Ceb a patch to make projects compile without errors via
> phpdocumentor (will hopefully apear soon in the cvs). The documentation
> for projects will be completed by time.
>
> I am planning to work on the following modules (in the following order) in
> the
> next time:
>
>  1. Skel

I think we need a better skel/example application for 18.  There is a
chance that the current email app may be relegated to unsupported.

>  2. phpgroupware

The portal box code needs to change for 18 IMHO.  Maintained by
coordination team.

>  3. setup

fips has indicated that he wants to rewrite it.

>  4. preferences

ceb's app so check dev plans with her

>  5. admin

ceb's app so check dev plans with her

>  6. manual

ceb's app so check dev plans with her

>  7. folders

Discuss that one internally :)

>  8. pbwebmaui

Would be good, some people can make it work with something other than
courier

>  9. adressbook

lex and jarg's app so check dev plans with her

> 10. sync
>
> The plan ist to make these modules all go through phpdocumentor without
> errors
> and then complete the documentation for developers.
> Commits will go directly into head.

They will need to go onto the tracker if they are maintained,
maintainers can advise otherwise.

> If someone don't like that please inform me in the next days.
>
> The phpdoc work on the api has been stopped for known reasons.

What would they be?

--
Dave Hall (aka skwashd)
API Coordinator