[Phpgroupware-developers] Managing changes (was: PHPDocs for head)

From: Alan Langford
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Managing changes (was: PHPDocs for head)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:47:32 -0400

At 2005 04 19 14:20, Chris Weiss wrote:
I agree that is a complex topic because it's not clear what apps are
being maintained or worked on at all.  We used to have a site for this
at apps.phpgroupware.org but it was never setup for self-maintenance
so it's no longer useful.

May I suggest that these sorts of changes be submitted as patches and either mailed to this list or to a "patches" list, where the person responsible for a module can accept / edit / reject with commentary? I've seen this self-manage fairly well in other projects with more activity. It also makes it easier for people (like me) who are lurking on the fringes grasp the overall project direction and see where they might be able to make some useful contribution.