Re: [Protux-devel] Changes on version progression

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Changes on version progression
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 18:01:10 +0200

Sounds good to me, if I read around the typo's ;-P

> We will put on the website the minimum libmustux version required for each
> new protux released.

What about backwards compatibility?
Maybe an idea to give the maximum libmustux version also if there is a change
which gives backwards compatibility problems?

Ehm, me again, but is there a change mustuxAudioBus gets internal multiple
bithdepth conversions before 0.20.0?
Also the detection code isn't working properly. If you agree, I can give it a
change.
Should be nice if I can use and test protux with "hw" instead of "plughw".
(hopefully more robust alsa usage, less (no) alsa errors when setting a bus
active.....)

Greets,

Remon