qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Re: The QEMU Accelerator Module

From: Anand Kumria
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Re: The QEMU Accelerator Module
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 17:14:58 +1100

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 03:01:53 +0100, Johannes Schindelin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, Anand Kumria wrote:
>
>> Is it really fair to distribute a proprietary module from a free
>> software source code repository?
>
> Is it really fair to expect others to work for nothing at all?

Are you actually this stupid?

Or is it that English isn't you native language and you've missed the
subtle point that qemu is breaking the rules of savannah by distributing a
binary module?

I was trying to be polite and subtle about it so that Fabrice could
consider his options and make a considered cautious move.

Anyway, because of your response, I've complained to the savannah
administrators.

No thanks to you.

Anand