self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] Self-Platform Updates (Tentative Version Control

From: Federico Heinz
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] Self-Platform Updates (Tentative Version Control UI)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:38:01 +0000

On 14/02/2008, Bipin S Apandkar wrote:
>       Important Note: right now we have done with version management for
>          "Content" objects only.
>       1. Add Lesson
>       2. You can Edit Lesson. In Edit Lesson there are two actions such
>       as "Save" and "Publish".

I tried to. Clicking on the "edit" button gave me the following error:

Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors were:

Error Type
    KeyError
Error Value
    'ssid'
Request made at
    2008/02/14 19:05:07.729 GMT+1

This was working as an anomymous user. I tried to do it as a logged user, but
to do that I had to reset my password, and trying that through
<http://cselfish.selfplatform.eu:8081/selfplatform/mail_password> also gave me
an error:

Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors were:

Error Type
    error
Error Value
    (111, 'Connection refused')
Request made at
    2008/02/14 19:37:50 GMT+1

I logged in as a new user, and went to the home page
<http://cselfish.selfplatform.eu:8081/selfplatform>, which also crashed on me:

Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors were:

Error Type
    AttributeError
Error Value
    isInShelf
Request made at
    2008/02/14 19:40:10.110 GMT+1

Attempting to edit the materials as a logged user gave me the same error as
above.

        Fede