self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] Re: [teg] Self-Platform Updates (Tentative Versi

From: Federico Heinz
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] Re: [teg] Self-Platform Updates (Tentative Version Control UI)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 11:59:38 +0000

On 15/02/2008, Nagarjuna G. wrote:
> If you are still getting the error, we will again try to replicate the
> error.  send the steps you took.

1) As instructed to do by Bipin, I go to
   <http://cselfish.selfplatform.eu:8081/selfplatform/lessonsview?ssid=955>
2) I get to see what I assume to be a learning object (screenshot attached)
3) Click on the "Edit" tab of the right pane.
4) The system complains that something's broken:

Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors were:

Error Type
    KeyError
Error Value
    'ssid'
Request made at
    2008/02/16 13:03:08.428 GMT+1

On a somewhat related note: are there others who, like me, think that the
current interface design is very wasteful in terms of screen real estate, with
those *HUGE* gray margins? I feel this is strongly detrimental of usability.

        Fede