self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] Re: [teg] Self-Platform Updates (Tentative Versi

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] Re: [teg] Self-Platform Updates (Tentative Version Control UI)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:02:35 +0530

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 5:54 PM, Federico Heinz <address@hidden> wrote:
On 15/02/2008, Wouter Tebbens wrote:
> I did perform an edit (first a save and then a publish) to
> the LO "Hydrological Regions".

You were lucky... I couldn't manage that at all. I have just tried the same I
tried yesterday, and I got the same errors. Has anybody else succeeded/failed
in trying this out?

we could reproduce some of the errors that you reported, such as retrieval of lost passwd, which does not work now, but we know the solution, and will be fixed.

when you login, you may get the error related to shelf variable.  please proceed ignoring that error by clicking on the Materials.

If you are still getting the error, we will again try to replicate the error.  send the steps you took.

Nagarjuna