[Simulavr-devel] Help with New Example

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Help with New Example
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:56:00 -0500

Hi,

My ultimate goal is to be able to test
an application running on simulavr.  I
want to pretend to be the devices it is
attached to and exercise the application
as on real hardware.  In this light, I have
added "examples/feedback".
The goal will be to demonstrate that you
can programmatically interact with the UARTS,
analogs and discrete IO.

But at this point I don't seem to be able to
get the UART data I am transmitting to show up
in the "simfeedback.tcl" program.  It is getting
events but the data is printed as 0.  I am sure
it is my ignorance of the Net connection scheme.

Some help and advice would definitely be appreciated.
All code is in CVS.

Thanks.

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research
  Support Available             (256) 722-9985