Re: [Simulavr-devel] Help with New Example

From: Knut Schwichtenberg
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Help with New Example
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 23:27:18 +0100

Joel,

I tried your example and currently I don't understand your example. And
therefore please explain the details.
Using 0x20 / 0x21 means PINF and PINE as IO - you can't use these addresses on a
M128 without a look to the HW-manual.

Also "-d" is not interpreted as expected :-((. The X-Windows catches the
command-line and removes "-d" as displaynumber. "-D" works if changed.

What is the difference between your example and the stdio-example? The main
difference I see is the use of the debug channels. And they do not work as
expected :-)).

Please explain by writing your design goals.

Knut