Patches for evIPD 0.1.1

From: J.J. Merelo Guervos
Subject: Patches for evIPD 0.1.1
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 98 13:46:01 +0200

Hi,
        Thanks to Alessandro Perroni, who noticed evIPD needed
ga/Population.h, we realized there was some relic code, and have fixed
it. Here is the patch to go from evIPD 0.1 to evIPD 0.1.1

--
13a14
> #import <ga/Population.h>
21c22
< @interface AgentSwarm: Swarm
---
> @interface AgentSwarm: Swarm <Population>
98d98
< -(id) getList;                        // Return population list
--

The new version is complete at
ftp://kal-el.ugr.es/pub/evIPD/evIPD-0.1.1.tar.gz

Thanks to all who have tested and checked it... repeat with me: "I
believe in Open Source, I believe in Open Source" :-)

JJ Merelo                         | http://kal-el.ugr.es/htbin/jj-plex
Grupo Geneura ---- Univ. Granada  | http://kal-el.ugr.es/