Re: Runtime Error :TkExtra(instance)

From: Faiz ul Haque Zeya
Subject: Re: Runtime Error :TkExtra(instance)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 14:22:41 +0500

I am getting the same error.I have set TCL_LIBARARY,
TK_LIBRARY and BLT_LIBRARY .
the error is :(when running heatbugs )
error:TkExtra (instance)
version conflict for package "Tk" : have 4.1 , need 4.2
     while executing
"package require -exact Tk-4.2"
  (file /root/swarm-1.0.5/lib/tk.tcl" line 16)
        invoked from within
"source /root/swarm-1.0.5/lib/tk.tcl"
  ("uplevel " body line 1)
     invoked from within
"up level #0 source $i/tk-tcl"
IOT trap /Abort (core dumped)

This is the error which occurs when i set TCL_LIBARARY,
TK_LIBRARY and BLT_LIBRARY to the lib dir of the correctly
working swarm-1.0.5 installation .
I also tried TCL_LIBARARY=/usr/local/tcl7.6,
TK_LIBRARY=/usr/local/tk
 and BLT_LIBRARY=/usr/local/blt2.3

I have Tcl7.6 Tk4.2 , Do I have to install Tcl7.5 and Tk4.1?
Faiz ul Haque Zeya                      address@hidden
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/LauchPad/9262/index.htm
Do not listen to the critics , do not even ignore them (Anonymous)