Re: Runtime Error :TkExtra(instance)

From: Faiz ul Haque Zeya
Subject: Re: Runtime Error :TkExtra(instance)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 00:55:27 +0500

I am sending the file that i used to run configure as an attachment to this
email .
Is there any difference in the blt (or other libs ) on linux and cygnus-pc.
I do not have the blt on windows/cygnus  , so i copied it from linux's
/usr/local/blt .
Faiz ul Haque Zeya                      address@hidden
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/LauchPad/9262/index.htm
Do not listen to the critics , do not even ignore them (Anonymous)