Re: Runtime Error :TkExtra(instance)

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Runtime Error :TkExtra(instance)
Date: 03 Jul 1998 08:43:43 -0700

FZ> I am getting the same error.I have set TCL_LIBARARY,
FZ> TK_LIBRARY and BLT_LIBRARY .
FZ> the error is :(when running heatbugs )

FZ> I have Tcl7.6 Tk4.2 , Do I have to install Tcl7.5 and Tk4.1?

It looks like what you have is a binary distribution, in that case,
and with that old version of Swarm, what you need to do is point
{TCL,TK_BLT}_LIBRARY at $SWARMHOME/lib.

error:TkExtra (instance)
version conflict for package "Tk" : have 4.1 , need 4.2
     while executing
"package require -exact Tk-4.2"
  (file /root/swarm-1.0.5/lib/tk.tcl" line 16)
        invoked from within
"source /root/swarm-1.0.5/lib/tk.tcl"
  ("uplevel " body line 1)
     invoked from within