Normal Distribution!!!!

From: Alessandro Perrone
Subject: Normal Distribution!!!!
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 14:21:18 +0200 (METDST)

Hi all
 I am trying to use a NormalDistribution for my simulation but without
success.
Here it is the method
-alex {
int result;

result =  [NormalDistribution getSampleWithMean: 0 withVariance: 0.5];
printf (" Normal Value ---> %d ", result);
return self;

}

and Here it is what Gdb says

Starting program: /home/laurea/alex/alex/examples/Swarm/rand_alex
error: NormalDist (class)
NormalDist does not recognize getSampleWithMean:withVariance:

0x401daf61 in __kill ()

What's wrong?
Thank in advance for the help.
                                ALEX