Re: More problems with Suse 6.1 - Solved!

From: Jan Kreft
Subject: Re: More problems with Suse 6.1 - Solved!
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 13:57:21 +0100 (BST)

Alex,

that was a very broad grin, I guess.

Somehow I know someone should do this, but I don't feel comfortable with
making rpms when my setup only kind of works but not without problems. At
the moment I can't fix my setup as I have enough trouble getting my
computers connected. In a few weeks, maybe. Different to Paul, I don't
upgrade my Linux system once it's working (I write this here on a SuSE 4.2
box, any newer version wouldn't run a particular image analysis program
that I absolutely need), so I can't guarantee to provide rpms for the
latest SuSE.

How many people would be interested in SuSE rpms?

And what SuSE versions are in use?

Cheers, Jan.