QRe: Mapping float values to colors.

From: M. Lang / S. Railsback
Subject: QRe: Mapping float values to colors.
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 18:50:56 -0700

Marcus G. Daniels wrote:
> The addition of the last line should do the trick.  The Swarm 2.0 release
> won't require this magic, and will have an unsetColor: method as well.
>
>   colormap = [Colormap create: [self getZone]];
>   [colormap setColor: 1 ToName: "orange"];  // multiple colors, whatever...
>   [raster setColormap: colormap];
>   [raster setWidth: [self getWidth] Height: [self getHeight]];

Marcus, would this last line possibly help with our raster that blows up
if the width doesn't equal the height? (Not only in Microsoft!).

I.e., are you saying that setting the width and height by:
   [raster setWidth: [self getWidth] Height: [self getHeight]];

is mysteriously better than:
   [raster setWidth: myWidth Height: myHeight]];
?

Steve
--
address@hidden